Farm Fresh Goat Milk Soap Facts
- Aids in treating acne, reducing skin inflammation, and soothes dry skin.
- Goat's milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps.
- Helps reduce wrinkles.
- Goat's milk soap has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin.
- Goat's milk is the closest to the PH level of the human skin and helps protect the skin from bacteria and chemicals.
- Goat's milk is loaded with vitamins and nutrients.
- Goat milk soaps are mild and safe for use on all skin types and conditions.
- Goat's milk consists of natural emollients and triglycerides that act as natural moisturizers.
Cleopatra was known for her natural beauty and amazing skin. Her secret was bathing in goat's milk.
- Each bar of Candace and Kids goat's milk soap is approximately 35% goat's milk. We do not use any water. The liquid in our handmade batches is 100% fresh goat's milk.
Important Facts about Candace and Kids Soaps
- All of the liquid in the bars is 100% farm fresh goat's milk. We do not use water. You may see a white substance on top of our bars. This is "soap dust" and is proof that we use goat's milk in our batches. It will wash away after first use.
- Made of saponified olive oil, unrefined shea butter, palm oil, soy oil and coconut oil.
- "Pure" is the base bar. It is made of approximately 35% goat's milk and the above oils.
- The colorants in the bars are All Natural. We do not use any dyes, etc....
- Several bars have botanicals. They are "wildcrafted" which means they are grown in the wild without chemicals and pesticides.
- All bars cure for at least six weeks before they are polished, wrapped and sold. The bars are nice and hard. They will last approximately twice as long as a traditional bar of soap.
- The soaps are shampoo bars too. They lather and condition well.
- Each bar contains Vitamin E which is a natural preservative. This is an important ingredient in soapmaking. Due to the amount of Vitamin E in each bar, it doesn't matter if the bar is used immediately or a year from purchasing, the consumer will still get the skin benefits and aromatherapy.
- The corrugated wrapper is made of recycled cardboard. The labels are printed on recycled paper with recycled ink.